Jersey just ate a bite or so of a Pop-Tart that was on the ground outside. I thougt it was grape as a was pulling it out of her mouth but now see that grape Pop-Tarts were discontinued in 2007 (as I did a Google search for the ingredient list of grape Pop-Tarts) so it may have been a blueberry one. I don't think she got that much of it either way but I don't know what to do! Should I induce vomiting? I called the Animal ER and of course they said bring her in so they can induce vomiting. How much grape is toxic? Any amount or would it have to be a larger quantity than a small bite of a Pop-Tart? How much real grape can be in a Pop-Tart anyway? Why do these things always happen on the weekend?