Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question - do you let your beagle pup nap whenever they need to??? sometimes i just can't wake her up she's so tuckered out hahaha. i get worried though cuz she usually will nap periodically throughout the day and then in the evening. should i try to keep her awake in the evening so she sleeps through the night?

thanks again for all your help during this rollercoaster ride.

she's asleep on my lap right now dreaming of chasing.. something!... haha... they sure are angels when they sleep! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Puppies sleep a lot. I would say about 16-18 hours a day (I wish /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thPhew.gif).
Let her sleep, don't worry about it.

And YES, they are angels when they sleep /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I say let her sleep. Puppies do sleep a lot. I never woke Jersey up when she was a puppy. It was so nice to have a peaceful moment. When she'd finally crash I usually needed a nap myself. A good Beagle is a tired Beagle. Remember that...recite it daily...hang it on the fridge...

·
Registered
139 Posts
yes to all of the above, they play hard and nap hard, they also grow when they are asleep apparently ?? but no enjoy the few hours when they are napping to do things for yourself or to clean up after them !! thats what i always did. yes indeed, a tired beagle is a happy beagle. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/freak5.gif

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahahah GREAT!!!
i just love when she's napping... the only problem is its usually on my lap or sprawled across me somehow haha so i can't really clean up :p but its a good excuse for me to do NOTHING for a little while /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
its also sooo cute when she fights sleep.... "but i wanna play momma" hahaha. aw.
thanks!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
awwwww

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts