Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday was a lazy day at our place...happily Buckley and Jewelie consented to share their couch with DH...the beagle snoring was deafening!

And this one of little Jewelie...she's a burrower and won't sleep until she has pulled the comforter over herself (or we have done it for her). Last night, she made her own nest, but still wanted to keep track of who was doing what since we were still up and about...

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh what fantastic pictures! Dont they love their comfort?!!! Did you say beagle snoring? :hysterical:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
It is so good to see that Jewelie has melted right into her new home. It's like she has always been there !!!

My Sammy is the same way with the nesting thing. She always wants to be covered up and sleeps under the comforter every night !!

Quirky little dogs aren't they ?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Originally posted by Katie:
...the beagle snoring was deafening!

Caesar snores too!!! I find it hard to believe that such a noise comes from such a cute little dog!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Help....I can not any pictures!!! Anybody help!
Coming back from vacation, either my computer is not working or there is something I should learn from the new system???
But anyway, beagles not only snore, but has loud dream. Charlie would kick and whin.

Charlie mom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts