Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No need to thank me i do it for the love of the breed and knowing that some dogs just need help and a place to stay.
Well i guess Mylie has some trust issues,she is very timid and is very frightened of new situations.But i seem to remember another foster Jake had the same issues when i first got him so i am confident i will get Mylie out of her shell with the help of Kass and Kona.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
She is very pretty. She probably just needs a little love and security to help her overcome her fears.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Originally Posted By: Kass's momNo need to thank me i do it for the love of the breed and knowing that some dogs just need help and a place to stay.
Well i guess Mylie has some trust issues,she is very timid and is very frightened of new situations.<span style="font-weight: bold">But i seem to remember another foster Jake had the same issues when i first got him so i am confident i will get Mylie out of her shell with the help of Kass and Kona</span>.
Yay - a girl like you were hoping! I love her spots. Mylie is a lucky girl and yes, Jake (now our Buzz) clearly came out of his shell in his time with you - and has continued to make wonderful progress since then... I should take some video and post it to show him with his tail up and strutting around like he owns the world!!! Definitely a far cry from the terrified little guy in the first pictures you posted who wouldn't even look at you...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Originally Posted By: Kass's momNo need to thank me i do it for the love of the breed and knowing that some dogs just need help and a place to stay.
There is every reason to thank you. What you do is one of the most honorable things I can think of and you deserve recognition for your work. I am humbled by someone like you and I appreciate what you do.

Now don't make me come there and thank you in person!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hehe,
Well i said Mylie would be here early next well....
Springer went to his new home yesterday and Mylie will be here today her flight arrives at 725pm,They sure are not wasting anytime on getting my Mylie.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well Mylie got an adoption application,and it looks good.I will be sad to see her go.If we were not going to be in the process of moving 2x in the next 2 months i would have considered adopting her.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
It must be so hard to let them go but wonderful when you know they are going to a great home.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
<span style="font-weight: bold">Quote by Pop-Rivit;
There is every reason to thank you. What you do is one of the most honorable things I can think of and you deserve recognition for your work. I am humbled by someone like you and I appreciate what you do. </span>

Very well put, Pop-Rivit! And I second that, Kass's mom. Fostering and loving an animal then being able to let it go requires a strength that many people who love animals do not have.

~Denise

1 - 20 of 25 Posts