Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted any more pics since i joined so heres a few of my Alfie and Daisy !

Enjoy !

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Beautiful pictures. I love the black and white ones. Love the one where the little boy is holding one of the Beagles. Very nice looking little boy and Beagles!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Alfadais:

I love it when they do this!! So funny looking. Crook will sit like this for 10 minutes if he is around while we are eating.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Oh, they are darling!! :angel: Such sweet faces!

Who's the adorable little boy? Children with dogs -- the best combination /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you,
Thats my son Harvey.He's the one that turned us all into a 'Beagle Household' lol !!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I love the black and white ones, i think black and white photos look so classic, i love it! The little boy is adorable too!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
great pics! I too like the one sitting up waiting, begging. they have a lot of patience when THEY want to don't they! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif LOL
Judi and the gang

·
Registered
326 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BeagleBob:
Quote:Originally posted by Alfadais:

I love it when they do this!! So funny looking. Crook will sit like this for 10 minutes if he is around while we are eating.
Is this something you've taught them as a trick? Or do they just naturally do it? Our girls sit up on their back legs and kinda hold onto our arms while getting treats.. Haven't quite worked out how to do it on their own without support yet, I gather this comes with age?

(... Erin)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I must admit he worked that one out on his own !! I think its a beagle thing as most that i know do it ! Daisy we have taught it as shes a bit dozy lol ! but Alfie does it all the time ! Its his 'I'd like some attention now' pose,His 'Don't i look cute' (For visitors) pose.
His 'Isn't it walk time' and his 'Please let me on the sofa' pose ........its works every time needless to say lol !
He really has worked out that its cute and will get him 'everything',he'll sit like it for ten minutes or more if he needs too,he does do it on command if i say 'show me a Yay' or 'Yay',
I would imagine if you gota treat just above the girls noses when they do it to you,they may take theirs paws up and off your arm,this is how we taught Daisy,

·
Registered
14 Posts
Quote:Is this something you've taught them as a trick? Or do they just naturally do it? Our girls sit up on their back legs and kinda hold onto our arms while getting treats.. Haven't quite worked out how to do it on their own without support yet, I gather this comes with age?

(... Erin) [/QB]
My dog began doing this when he was just a little puppy. I think we taught it to him. We held a treat just out of his reach over his head. After a few days, we had him hopping the length of the living room as well as spinning while on his hind legs.

He does it now when he wants something REALLY bad.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I love all the photos. Its not often that you get to see black and white photos these days, they are somehow very effective. The begging one is of course great, as is the one with the boy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts