Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a rough week for our family. Vazzle had a mass on her leg that she saw the vet for and they put her on meds. She broke the mass open last night and we had to take her to the e-vet. The vet spoke to a surgeon and the options for the mass were pretty few. Removal from that location would be major. Since she was 11 years old and already has Cushings we decided to let her be free of pain. My husband and I were with her to the end.

She is the best girl ever. We rescued her 9 years ago when she was 2. Used to be a hunting dog down south. She turned into the most amazing ray of sunshine. Molly and Oliver are lost without her.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
So sorry to hear about Vazzle. These little hounds definitely have the ability to work themselves into our hearts and become a member of the family.

Buddy sends his best wishes.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I'm so sorry. RIP Vazzle, she had a lovely life with you full of love.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
((((hugs))))
She knew she was loved :D
We were with Lucy at the vets when she passed too. I know how hard these days are. We are there for you and your fur babies too.
techie

·
Super Moderator
5,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you so much. We are doing better, just brief moments of tears. Our vet sent us a lovely sympathy card with forget-me-not seeds to plant in memory of Vazzle.

·
Registered
918 Posts
That's lovely. I hope the blooms remind you of all the good times

1 - 14 of 14 Posts