Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my senior babies, or my eternal puppies.
Indy(14)Mom I just love your pillow.

Missy(almost 11)Mom this chair is just a tab too small.
Brandi(almost 11)Me miss dinner, NEVER.

·
Registered
540 Posts
They are just precious....Sorta nice to know that when they get older they slow down a bit. My girls are still wearing me out. They are 2-1/2. Nice to know I hope I many years left with them. I especially like the last one.....so beagle.

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Beautiful distinguished senior faces melt my heart. Thanks for posting those pictures.....the last one made me laugh out loud!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Aren't they beautiful!?! The last picture is just too funny. Seniors are wonderful.

·
Registered
289 Posts
ohhh... these pictures are a heart warmer!! The last one is hysterical. It makes my teary thinking of my Miley an older and more distinguished lady! Also nice to dream about her eventually sitting still.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spencer's Mum, In total I have 5.
BTW, your due for a visit...when all the snow is gone of course!!!
Hugs to your babies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
LOL, ya, we will hav to come out for a visit when things warm up and dry up. It's great that we are not so far away anymore. I think we need more picture updated of your babies.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What lovely pictures of lovely beagles.

They remind me that I was sitting at lunch today across the table from Booker (we were at an outside table and benches and Booker jumped up onto the other bench... we don't ordinarily eat with the dogs sitting at the table with us!) and looking at her across the table, which is a different angle than usual, I was struck that as she heads into her older years (she turned 11 in January) there is just something about the loook in her eyes and the way the fur folds around her shoulders... she has become such a distinguished lady!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Love them all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif especially the one of Indy. It reminds me of how Boeing loves to sleep at night resting his head on my pillow.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So Indy is your senior senior pet now. The Bagel sends greetings to all his old friends and he (and I) hope to learn about your new furkids. The Bagel is Indy's age, a little more gray, but still the mighty hunter. Good to have you back Louise /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

1 - 20 of 22 Posts