Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Cassie here... well where have you been Mr. Buddy? I thought you forgot me. What are you getting me for Christmas? Can we start with a ride in the convertible?

🥰

·
Registered
437 Posts
Buddy here again,

Cassie how could I ever forget about you. You know the extremes I've gone through to impress you. I still have your name somewhere on my body. Where past convertible weather up here in the PNW but maybe you can come up here and we can play in the snow?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Cassie here... i didn't think of your weather situation and the convertible.. its chilly here too and very windy. But hey send Christmas gifts instead.. I cant go anywhere right now..my mom is getting ready on Monday to view the Major Conjuntion of Saturn and Jupiter through the telescope. Its been 800 yrs since there's been that line up. 💫🔭
If she gets a good picture she'll post it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 42022 View attachment 42023
Murphy has such different markings than my other beagles, he’s 16 weeks, and a sweet boy, o was just wondering if anyone else has a pure bred beagle with no white stripe between his eyes/on his nose? Thanks for the response in advance.
My 100% pure bred beagle looks nothing like she did when she was born went from an al black face with a little white and brown now her head is all brown with black spots just in front of her ears. So yes with beagles their colors change as they grow.

·
Registered
1 Posts

This is Tinkerbell. I was told she was purebred. I saw her parents (who had a little too much fun hunting, which is how she came to be) and I know the owner. She does not have much of a stripe and no white on the muzzle. She has red tick legs and blue tick belly and around her neck. I was always told beagles have the white tip on the tail, which she does. I do not think the rest of the coloring really matters.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts