Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Murphy has such different markings than my other beagles, he’s 16 weeks, and a sweet boy, o was just wondering if anyone else has a pure bred beagle with no white stripe between his eyes/on his nose? Thanks for the response in advance.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
View attachment 42022 View attachment 42023
Murphy has such different markings than my other beagles, he’s 16 weeks, and a sweet boy, o was just wondering if anyone else has a pure bred beagle with no white stripe between his eyes/on his nose? Thanks for the response in advance.
View attachment 42022 View attachment 42023
I ment *I was just wondering 🥰

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Welcome! He's very adorbs..i dont think that coloring matters in whether purebred or not. Does he have a white tip on his tail?
Cassie says Hi.. she's 8.11 yrs

·
Registered
28 Posts

The link is the AKC standard for Beagles. No mention of lack of white streak on face, or white tip of tail. However, from personal experience very few purebred Beagles do not have the white tip tail.

He is very cute. Unless you plan on showing, just enjoy him. It is the Beagle personality traits that make them special.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

The link is the AKC standard for Beagles. No mention of lack of white streak on face, or white tip of tail. However, from personal experience very few purebred Beagles do not have the white tip tail.

He is very cute. Unless you plan on showing, just enjoy him. It is the Beagle personality traits that make them special.
[/QUOTE I very much agree I don’t really care if he’s pure bread or not, he does have all the traits tho, unfortunately I got my Murphy from ppl over 6 hours away from me, they told me his CKC papers were in the envelope with his shots papers , unfortunately I was to trusting and didn’t check, but I don’t mind, I was hopeing to have one of his puppies one day is all, tysm for your answer and taking the time to take a look at murph for me😊

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! He's very adorbs..i dont think that coloring matters in whether purebred or not. Does he have a white tip on his tail?
Cassie says Hi.. she's 8.11 yrs
View attachment 42025
Omg Cassie is famous around this site😂 she’s so beautiful, I’ve seen you help with tons of questions and am so thankful you stopped on mine, thanks for your thoughts and Murphy is my perfect baybay regardless... (p.s Murphy winks at Cassie) 😂

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Oh thanks..im so happy my responses have helped. Cassie was wondering if he liked older girls...lol.. now just wait for Nebs to get worked up about that...haha
This is Cassie giving me the..."I want food look"...!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Cassie, Xerxes says his heart belongs to Heidi, the beagle down the hall now...lol

Back to the original question, Xerxes doesn't have a lot of white on his face, but since he's a rescue, we only guess he's a PB.

I'll be interested to see if Murphy's markings change - Neb's did (I first met him at 3 weeks old, and somewhere I have a pic from that time, and his markings have changed/grown more dilute). But he is a mix for sure.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Heh heh heh he's a typical man Cassie, can't trust 'em!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Murphy is adorable. Just know that Cassie is a tease. Don't deny it Cassie - Boh, Buddy, Xerxes..... the list
goes on. She's a heart breaker. LOL!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Xerxes says it doesn't hurt if he gives Cassie a wink and 'Hubba hubba'. Just don't tell Heidi!

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Oh Nice..a young buck. Cassie's 9th birthday is next month so he might think of some gifts. Food is always a winner.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts