Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures (hopefully they work!) of my new puppy. She is called Poppy and is nearly 10 weeks old. Her and my 2yo daughter would follow each other to the ends of the earth! They are a troublesome duo!

THIS LOOKS MORE LIKE A SWIMMING POOL THAN A WATER BOWL!

I'M READY FOR MY CLOSE-UP NOW!

ENJOY!!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh what a darling! Welcome to BW and where abouts in Yorkshire are you?
Looking forward to hearing all about Poppy and watching her grow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! She is a darling. My daughter can be at times too!! :rotflmao:
I live near York, in Yorkshire. What's someone in Germany doing knowing about a little bit of England called Yorkshire?? Are you from these parts?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beagles are puppies forever but beagle puppies are extra, extra adorable. Thanks for sharing the pics.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by janna:
What an adorable puppy!! She has the sweet and innocent look down :evilgrin:

·
Registered
10 Posts
she is the cutest thing! beagles man, cutest things ever. im sure you and your daughter will have an awesome time with her! mine absolutly loves kids and i dont even have any! haha. she goes nuts around my neices and nephews.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Lord, she's cute. I love her name too. I just want to take puppies and bury my nose in their scruff. I love puppy smell. AWWWW I love her huge ears she will need to grow into as well. Puppies are awsome!

·
Registered
889 Posts
What an adorable puppy, so cute :heart:

What breeding is she? she looks like a top pedigree beagle.

The reason Doghouse knows so much about Yorkshire is she is an ex-pat living in Germany.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Poppy is so adorable! It makes me want another beagle puppy. But then again I always want another beagle. You've certainly got your hands full with a pup and a tot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:Originally posted by barking mad:
What an adorable puppy, so cute :heart:

What breeding is she? she looks like a top pedigree beagle.

The reason Doghouse knows so much about Yorkshire is she is an ex-pat living in Germany.
Poppy is a Bayard Beagle from Jill Peak near Preston, Lancs, so she is from a very good pedigree. I think her dad is a Crufts Best of Breed or Best Hound Group winner too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Thanks for all your lovely comments. She is absolutely even more of a cutie in real life. The sight of my a toddler throwing herself on the floor just so the dog with jump on her :rolleyes: or her running round the garden shouting for Poppy to "chase me chase me", is so adorable. :heart:

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Yep, beag pups are a "challenge" to new owners! But they are well worth the effort! Goober was a "pain" as a pup...but @ nearly 16 yrs old...He is a "perfect hound"! :thumbup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
I doubt whether anyone will remember me or been a member when I have posted in the past but I could not resist putting a picture of Gem on here as she too is a Bayard beag. Her pedigree name is Bayard Molly. The photo I am going to try to post is terrible quality but is Gem at 10 weeks old in a similar pose to Poppy to compare.

Gem will be 5, a week on Wed. Time flies, I can hardly imagine her that small now. Poppy looks so like how I remember Gem looking it makes me all broody. She is totally gorgeous.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts