Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I've noticed that whenever Chloe is playing with one of her toys, when she's done with it, she takes it back to her crate (I don't have a toy box).... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif
That wasn't the cast a couple of months ago. I'm certainly not a neat person, I know where everything is in my mess /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif, and if one didn't have to clean weekly, I probably would never take the time to get my stuff together. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hysterical.gif

I wonder who she learned from /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/tired.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Good girl, Chloe!

When I put Duke's toys away, he pulls them right back out to the middle of the room.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hahaha good job Chloe! Maggie needs a lesson from you! I have been trying to teach Maggie how to take her toys back to the toy basket when she is done. However, whenever I start cleaning, the opposite happens and she starts taking all of her toys out and laying them everywhere! Silly beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally Posted By: maggiebeagleHahaha good job Chloe! Maggie needs a lesson from you! I have been trying to teach Maggie how to take her toys back to the toy basket when she is done. However, whenever I start cleaning, the opposite happens and she starts taking all of her toys out and laying them everywhere! Silly beagles /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
Chloe used to be like that. I didn't teach her to put her things back, I guess one day she decided she needs to know where all of her stuff is, so she gathered them in her crate /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/classic-smiley-11.gif.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Peanut puts her toys in her crate too. But that is only because she is hiding them from Kaden and she has figured out that he is too big to get to the back of her crate. :)

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: DebPeanut puts her toys in her crate too. But that is only because she is hiding them from Kaden and she has figured out that he is too big to get to the back of her crate. :)
Maybe this is why, than /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wish Jersey would learn to put her toys away. She leaves her toys all over the place. I'm constantly tripping on them and when I put them away to vaccum she has to go an pull them back out and scatter them all over again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/animal18.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Sherry tidies up all the toys too. She doesn't play with them she just picks them up one by one after Rosa has played and puts them in a neat pile either in her bed or on the fireside rug.

I think it's something to do with being a continuous mum all her life, it's like she is getting all the babies together.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts