Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today is Monty's 1st birthday!! we celebrated with a nice walk, a new coller, a steak, and a bonfire last night. He enjoyed it very much. Though by 2:30am he was exhausted and curled up in my lap and fell asleep! i wish i could have got a picture of it. He's so cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
333 Posts
Happy Birthday Monty!!! Sounds like you had a GREAT time!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce2:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Happy Birthday Monty! Sounds like you had a fun day. A steak and a bonfire sound like a great way to celebrate. I know I'd be happy with that. LOL! Tell your mom to give you some extra belly rubs from your Beagle friends down here in Florida.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Happy Birthday, Monty, you're a big boy now. :happyhappy: Steak, huh? Your momma really knows what a beagle likes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Happy birthday Monty, here is wishing you many more with many more steaks as well!!!! :heart:

·
Registered
308 Posts
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TheBobCat:
Happy birthday to Monty. Not old enough for a beer yet! :hi: :hi: :hi: My Twins turned 6 months old this weekend and they drink beer and wine every chance they get. I am a bad Beagle Mommy!

Happy Late Birthday Monty!

·
Registered
157 Posts
:bounce: :bounce2: HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY, MONTY!!

Lora&Tippi
"My little dog. A heartbeat at my feet."
Edith Wharton

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Monty thanks all of you for the birthday wishes! He definatly had a great day, and spent all of Sunday in bed!! Guess he's too young to be up till 3:30 in the morning!! I guess i'm too old, because i was in bed next to him all day sunday!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts