Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing Riley to the website, he's three years old. I wanted to find a companion for my other puppy, and found him at a rescue with his brothers & sisters. He was the only lemon & white pup out of six, just too cute. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
His mom & dad were there, both purebred tri-color beagles. Riley seems to have smaller ears than most beagles. Is this normal?

daddy likes to take pictures with my ears back!

he loves his brother Jaxson(american dingo/carolina dog)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome to Riley and Jaxson. Riley does seem to have shorter ears and I am not certain why that may happen, but he is beautiful anyway. (My lab/beagle mix has ears just like Riley's.) Hope you enjoy the site. There are lots of great people and advice on here.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! So glad you gave Riley his forever home. He is very handsome -- love the contrast of his eyes wih his body coloring. I have seen all different ear lengths in beagles -- fortunately, there is no connection between ear length and amount of love they give us! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the pack! :wave:

You have a beautiful beagle, and Jaxson has that very happy look that my Emma (German Shepherd X) has.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.