Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Introducing Riley to the website, he's three years old. I wanted to find a companion for my other puppy, and found him at a rescue with his brothers & sisters. He was the only lemon & white pup out of six, just too cute. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
His mom & dad were there, both purebred tri-color beagles. Riley seems to have smaller ears than most beagles. Is this normal?

daddy likes to take pictures with my ears back!

he loves his brother Jaxson(american dingo/carolina dog)

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Welcome to Riley and Jaxson. Riley does seem to have shorter ears and I am not certain why that may happen, but he is beautiful anyway. (My lab/beagle mix has ears just like Riley's.) Hope you enjoy the site. There are lots of great people and advice on here.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Howdy :wave: Welcome to Beafle World. The last picture says it all, two verry happy dogs. Jaxson and Riley look like pals forever. Glad you rescued Rileym I'm sure Riley and Jaxson are glad alse.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful beag.... love the last picture of Riley and Jackson, they look like such great friends /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Welcome :wave:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! So glad you gave Riley his forever home. He is very handsome -- love the contrast of his eyes wih his body coloring. I have seen all different ear lengths in beagles -- fortunately, there is no connection between ear length and amount of love they give us! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Welcome to the pack! :wave:

You have a beautiful beagle, and Jaxson has that very happy look that my Emma (German Shepherd X) has.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts