Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is unbelievably gentle with our daughter. Sometimes she just grabs to rough and all he does is sometimes yelps or moves away.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ooohhh :heart: It's so sweet!! What a good boy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif My little girls start to run away as soon as they see a toddler /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
He is such a good boy! Lucky just runs from little kids. He figures they are going to be too rough since that has been his experience.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Oh not charlie, he can get feisty, especially when he is sleeping, no one but me can even get near him. :angryfire:
I told my family if he ever does that, tell him "NO" firmly, but no use. He does not even know he is doing it, he just waken up. I guess I let this fly.

Charlie mom

·
Registered
66 Posts
Harley is so gently - he does tend to nip the kids pants and sometimes catch their skin when they get him overly excited.

The kids put him through a lot and harley's never done anything back.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Caesar looks at little kids like they're puppys too. Shane has an 18 month old son, Rhyder, and Caesar likes to nip at him and jump on him. It makes Rhyder cry so we have to keep them separated. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
That's a good boy!!! :angel:

Mine is the opposite. He plays rough and I yelp and move away /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts