Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we are getting ready for the day and the beagles go out back to take care of business. About 5 minutes later there is barking and howling coming from the back yard that won't stop. My husband comes in and tells me that they are barking at a turtle...lol. Now the best part is, they are not going to quit barking until the turtle gets out of their space. Well you know with two beagles on ya, you are hiding in your shell and not coming out. I had to go out and remove the turtle from the yard to stop the madness...lol

·
Registered
139 Posts
Now there's a stand off! :rotflmao:

:funnypost:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Our girls go crazy when they see a gopher turtle, just like with rabbits. I always just go pick them up and move them to someone elses yard out of sight. They don't bark or mess with snapping turtle...it's instinct I guess.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Bailey and Whizzer's Mom:
So we are getting ready for the day and the beagles go out back to take care of business. About 5 minutes later there is barking and howling coming from the back yard that won't stop. My husband comes in and tells me that they are barking at a turtle...lol. Now the best part is, they are not going to quit barking until the turtle gets out of their space. Well you know with two beagles on ya, you are hiding in your shell and not coming out. I had to go out and remove the turtle from the yard to stop the madness...lol
My Shiloh's "big thing" is finding cricketts and making them jump . He really gets upset if they won't move at all ! He justs lays down with his head on his front paws and stares at them ! LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts