Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my pretty girl Willow was brought in Manchester 2020 her birthday is the 15th May.

we absolutely love her but we are ADAMANT she isn’t a beagle. Shes Beautiful and classed as a lemon but I would love to know if anyone brought another pup from this litter and what there baby beagles look like. Or any help in what anyone thinks she might be crossed with. Upon viewing there where various little lemon and tris but I just fell in LOVE with my Willow hubby wanted a Tri boy and we ended up with a lemon girl 🤣🤣

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Oh my goodness she beautiful! She could possibly be mixed with Jack Russell..
Cassie says Hi

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Natty Boh on this forum has a dog that looks very similar and is mixed with Jack Russell.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
I dont think she'll mind me posting this recent picture.. dont you think he looks like your dog?

·
Super Moderator
5,167 Posts
She's lovely, definitely at least part beagle. I love her coloring.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
She's beautiful. I can't speak to particular mixes - she looks high content, if nothing else - but she really is lovely.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks very much like my lemon beagle, but the snout is a bit long and the ears aren’t quite right. Otherwise, almost exactly like my baby.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for your reply I’d love to see her! Yeah I know I don’t know what else she’s mixed with 😫

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thank you for your reply I’d love to see her! Yeah I know I don’t know what else she’s mixed with 😫
This is Kingsley sleeping in his crate with his favorite two toys. He is 4 months here. As you can see, his snout is shorter and face is a bit fuller/stubbier. He’s growing so fast, though. Who knows what this guy will look like when fully grown.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Omg look sooo cute this was willow as a small baby View attachment 42104
SO ADORABLE! But if you look closely, you’ll see that my Kingsley’s ears (if not impeded by the blanket he is hugging) go almost down to his nose while yours doesn’t. Otherwise, Willow and Kingsley could be siblings! Those eyes are beagle eyes FOR SURE, though. Good luck ignoring those manipulative eyes. Trust me, they know what they’re doing with those eyes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all, my pretty girl Willow was brought in Manchester 2020 her birthday is the 15th May.

we absolutely love her but we are ADAMANT she isn’t a beagle. Shes Beautiful and classed as a lemon but I would love to know if anyone brought another pup from this litter and what there baby beagles look like. Or any help in what anyone thinks she might be crossed with. Upon viewing there where various little lemon and tris but I just fell in LOVE with my Willow hubby wanted a Tri boy and we ended up with a lemon girl 🤣🤣 View attachment 42091
Looks a lot like our girl (red, with some badger coloring mixes in). We rescued her but are pretty sure she’s a pure beagle. Beagles do come in two different sizes & all hound colors & if they’re not bred for show, they could very well not look exactly like the classic tri-Shiloh-beagle. We’ve scoured the web & even met another one that looks just like ours at the park & they are out there. Only way to be certain is by getting her
a blood test! She’s quite beautiful! Good luck!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts