Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he's sitting on a marble table in our little front garden. The ant bites from the other day had no effects on him at all /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif . It's not very often that I can get him to sit still long enough for me to take a picture and this is one of those rare chances /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif .

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gingergoose, as soon as I read the part about 'water spouting from his mouth', my mind went straight to those gargoyles we see on old buildings :hi: . We could call him 'beagoyle', but that would be too ugly on something as cute as a beagle.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
That is a beautiful shot. Boeing is such a handsome man! I am having visions of him sitting on his back legs like he's begging with water shooting out of his mouth now though. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
What a lovely picture of Boeing!! It was worth the wait to catch him in such a perfect pose!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi Boeings Mom!

A beagoyle...or a gargeagle? :hapfac01:

Except one of the real cute kind......

·
Registered
540 Posts
Great picture. He looks like he is thinking very deep thoughts! Gotta capture those moments when they happen!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all. I think Boeing doesn't really like to have his pictures taken. I don't know why but as soon as he sees me whipping out my camera, he just gets up and walks away.

Quote:Originally posted by Gingergoose:
...A beagoyle...or a gargeagle? :hapfac01:
Gingergoose, your 'gargeagle' had me giggling hysterically this morning :hysterical: .

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm a little late in catching this post...but I love the picture of Boeing. Great capture! :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts