Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to post because my friend had to say goodbye to his beagle Max. Max was a 6 year old beagle who belonged to a co-worker of mine. Max had a rapidly deteriorating case of cancer. Mario(my friend) had scheduled for him to be put down on Thursday, as he was in too much pain, and the cancer was too advanced to treat. Max passed away last night after spending the weekend with Mario doing all the things they loved to do together. My thoughts and prayers go out to Mario and his family. I came home and hugged my girls. Thanks to beagle world I can post my sadness for my friend to people who understand.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Please extend my deeepest sympathy to your friend. It's always hard to lose a beloved furkid - but especially one so young!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm so sorry for your friend's loss. Six years is just too young, but at least Max is no longer in pain. I need to go home now to hug mine.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. We got together at work and decided to make a donation on Max's behalf to a local animal charity called the sick and injured animal fund. It provides services to dogs brought into the shelter that need surgery, and other services so they can be healthy to adopt. We thought it was a good cause and Mario will love the idea.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts