Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so happy i got the call yesterday and my current foster beagle Kona has found a home,They will be picking him up on Saturday.Then on the 25th i will be taking in 2 fosters.Bailey and Belle. Bailey and Belle

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Hooray for Kona!

Bailey and Belle certainly are cuties...what a great picture of them! I can only imagine how hard it will be to let them go to their forever homes when the time comes!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Hooray for Kona!

No worries KM. You did your job well. You took care of him until a forever home could be found. Now you get two more to keep happy and healthy.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Good job! Bailey and Belle are beautiful, and certainly don't look to be 11 years old. There are people, like me, who love senior dogs, so I'd guess these two will find a home soon.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yay for Kona and hopefully Bailey and Belle can find a forever home too! And Booker wants everyone to know that 11 is NOT old! And kudos to you for fostering too - it is such a crucial step in the rescue process and requires special people like you to do it...

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it looks like the 2 beagles i was supposed to get into foster have already found a new home :) I am so happy for them.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Originally Posted By: Kass's momWell it looks like the 2 beagles i was supposed to get into foster have already found a new home :) I am so happy for them.
That is great news for them! Sadly, though, I suspect there will be more foster opportunities for you soon - there does seem to be a neverending supply of beagles needing help...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts