Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this morning after I took Toby out for his morning business, on the way back to our condo unit our neigbour was just walking out. While he was saying hi to me and Toby, my dog just launched after him. It scared our neighbour a bit because toby looked like he was going to attack. But I pulled him back and sternly told him NO!! BAD BOY! wasn't sure why he would react that way. Actually it happens when I hold his leash back, he'll try to launch himself towards the dog or person or cars!..but if I let him go towards dogs and ppl he's ok, he doesn't try to launch himself....he will beg for love??

I'm not sure why he does that can anybody tell me if their dogs do that too?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Rocky is still young, so nothing like that has happened to us. I am sure someone here will have advice for you!

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Teddy used to do that but idk how but it fixed itself, I think he realized he gets petted less if he's running up to someone, he wont jump but he'll run up to them which startles some people at the trails etc. You could just have the people he runs up to walk away so he knows he isn't getting any petting or treats, that might work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.