Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no kidding. He's soo good at doing the puppy whine oh jeez. So we recently went 100% on crating at night instead of letting him have the couch and so we got him a new crate and oh man, he knows how to play on people's emotions to get himself out!!! He doesn't bark he just whines in such a pitiful sad way and a hiccuppy puppy whine too oh jeez it would break anyone's heart. He's SOOO good....Its not gonna work today tho.

That silly pup.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Some of ours whine a lot too. Well come to think of it..all my beagles do. Sam is my only quiet boy and he still has his ways of manipulating us. Tate is so bad that we tell him he swallowed a squeaky toy when he was a puppy. lol I don't mind it a little, but some times it can get on my nerves and I holler at them to quit the whining. Then they just look at me with those incredibly sad eyes. So what's worse?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Oh, Menolly has the 'pity me' look down pat. Her sounds tug at the heartstrings. I can't put her in the crate while I'm in there, 'cause I'll cave and let her out. I have to be out of the room so I won't see those pleading eyes.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Rosa does this awful ear piercing whine that drives me nuts on a Saturday morning when she wants her Daddy to get up and take her walkies. She's even taught Sherry how to do it too now

·
Registered
114 Posts
JoJo isn't a whiner but Jesie! She is so talkative! She whines at me when I am not paying attention, when she's bored, when she wants to play, when she wants a cuddle! My god she never shuts up! Bit like her mummy I guess

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'm sure Winston and my teenagers share whining tips! They all wrote the book and the sequel.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts