Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joe, I know I told you when you called last night that I am very sorry but I have to say it again, I am Truely So Sorry. I know how I would feel if something happened to Sammy so I know how you feel, so take of yourself and your wife. He is at peace now.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Joe, as I said on the discussion board, our thoughts are with you and Frani. I have tried to write more to you, but burst into tears each time. Maybe we all remember our beloved hounds that have passed on. Our last beagle Spotty died in our arms at the vets, I'll never forget it.
Summer needs you now, she is probably missing Murphy as well. Please continue with this site, none of us will forget Murphy, he should remain the main beagle.
Hope you feel better soon, knowing Murphy no longer suffers, he had a wonderful home with you and Frani.
thinking of you
Angela, David, Susi and Snoopy

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I've wanted to say more, too, but just can't find the words. Murphy was special and, as a testament to that, is being mourned by people all over the world.

I'll paraphrase what a friend said to me when my Shadow passed away. I prayed for Murphy when he was with us, I'll pray for you now that he's gone.

You and Frani are fine examples of what pet owners should be. Please give Summer some extra love and tummy rubs from me.

Sandy

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Thanks Robin and all of you. We did everything we could for Murphy. He is in a better place.

Summer is going to day care for a while, so she is not alone during the day. As far as we can tell, she enjoys it there.

We will be going down the shore this weekend. I will run her on the beach in the morning and Frani will walk her in the afternoon. We both will walk her in the evening. Summer will assume her post on the lounge chair and guard the porch like she always does.

If it wasn't for Murphy, BW would not exist. BW has become special place, unlike any other BBS I have ever seen. BW is Murphy's gift to us. As for me... I'm not going anywhere. Too many people rely on BW for me to just walk away. Even if I did, Dave would keep it going. He does the hard work.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am laughing Joe at the picture in my head of Summer on a lounge chair at the beach, could you take a picture and post it for me? thanks

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful pictures
, what are they looking at?

Yes, I too consider BW to be a gift from Murphy, expecially since shortly after I became a member I was reading Murphy's story. He was and always will be a unique and memorable Beagle.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Joe, awesome pictures.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Awwww, that last one is so cute!! I hadn't realized that Murphy had greyed like that. He still looked stunning!! I hope Summr has fun at the lake!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Joe, I am desperately sorry for the loss of little precious Murphy! My God, I missed it, I havn't been around much ... I don't even know what happened. Was he ill? My goodness. My heart goes out to you and your wife and the furkids. He is with my Willy and my Peanut now ... in Beagle Heaven ... where hopefully I will be so furtunate to end up when all is said and done. The bestest treats, the best digging spots, miles and miles of fenced-in acres in which to run, the works. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. I miss my beagle boys that have gone before me even to this day, they will always have a piece of my heart. I share your loss and your grief. God be with you all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts