Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WARNING!

***THIS IS A VERY DISTURBING STORY REGARDING TREATMENT OF BEAGLE. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART***

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just can't get over this, I am actually made sick by it.

Quote:

VINEMONT, Ala. -- Authorities in Cullman County are investigating a shocking case of animal cruelty. Police said a Vinemont family's beagle was skinned alive and had to be euthanized, but a second beagle escaped with minor lacerations.

Neal Rodgers said he had let the family's two beagles run loose in a rural part of Vinemont located on Cullman County Road 1428 last weekend. He said he first thought his 3-year-old dog named Anne had been hit by a car, but after a closer look it was clear someone skinned his dog alive.

Rodgers said her coat was removed from the nape of the neck to the base of the tail and down to the nipple line. The second dog, 3-year-old Buttercup, suffered lacerations around the neck and shoulder before apparently escaping.

Cullman County Sheriff Tyler Roden said the case is under investigation
LINK

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
I just hope they catch that evil person. If I caught anyone doing that I would be capable of murder.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I hope they find the monster who did this and skin him alive...this makes me so sick. How could anyone even think of doing this??? :angryfire:

·
Registered
230 Posts
I should have known better than to read this during lunch....

I am just burning inside. That is downright pure evil.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
I hope with all my heart that the police really work hard to find the sub-human monster who did this. And put him under the jail. But not before they give him a little taste of his own medicine. :angryfire:

ABUSE AN ANIMAL--GO TO JAIL. IT SHOULD BE JUST THAT SIMPLE!!

·
Registered
650 Posts
I really did not need to read that.

·
Registered
134 Posts
that's sickening! I'm getting in line with you lot to skin the monster who did that. Only a human could be evil enough to do such a thing!!
Just like apparently 90% of laboratory dogs are beagles " due to their good nature and size"...that's what you get for being kind natured! :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

G

·
Omg what kind of a monster would do such a thing. how horrible. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts