Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<span style="color: #CC33CC">My baby is 1 year old today</span>, and we are so excited here...
She is getting a birthday cake (later on today) and a few birthday presents. Here are a few pictures of her throughout this past year (she is with me 9 months now):
2 months old at the breeder:

The day I got her (3 months):

4 months old (starting to pose for mommy):

6.5 months old (a day before her spay):

Playing on mommy's bed (almost 10 months):

Snotty little girl (almost 11 months):

Her first captured aroooo (yesterday):

She is now napping after her morning walk. Little angel :).

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Happy First Birthday Chloe! Jersey and I send you lots of birthday wishes and big Beagle kisses. Have a great day.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Happy, Happy 1st "barkday", Miss Chloe! You are such a beautiful young lady! Hope you get lots of GOODIES.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Awwwwww!!! She's is just sooooooo cute! Happy 1st Bday Miss Chloe =) Hope you enjoy your day and get's some tasty treats!!

Hugs & Kisses from
Mizu & Jenny

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aroooooooooooooo everyone, thank you so much :).
I had the best party ever, all my friends came over to the park and mommy gave all of us a piece of the cake she made. I went crazy before that at home from the smell (those humans just don't get us beagles, can't they just understand that our noses very sensitive? :/)
Anyway, I blew out the candle, and took some pictures with mommy. Then mommy took some pictures of me eating my cake, I hate to have my picture taken when I'm eating, it's not "lady like" in my taste..... :),I had a lot of cake, and I'm a little bloated right now... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif

Again, arooooo everyone for the wishes. I'll have mommy post a picture or two from the party soon.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds like you had a wonderful day Chloe! I can't wait to see pictures. Have mommy give you an extra kiss tonight from me and Jersey!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts