Our Beagle World Forums banner

My Chasey

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  BeagleBabe 
G
#1 ·
Okay, Chase started throwing up this morning. White foamy stuff... It's weird because I have read 2 post about this already. Could it be something going around? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

See less See more
#3 ·
Sounds like a bug in his tummy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif The last time Caesar had foamy vomit the vet put him on antibiotics and I had to feed him white rice and boiled ground beef. It's easy on the tummy. I hope Chase feels better soon!

#6 ·
Talked to his Vet today on the phone. He said watch him this weekend see if it happens again, come in Monday if so.

Said to always be concerned since vomitting is not normal. Said most times it's explainable, like ate something, etc. but do not brush it off if it happens several times.

So, I will be watching.

It's like a puddle of saliva and white foam, not the kind like when his tummy was upset with the stomach bug going around.

Let me know what your Vet say.

#9 ·
Is little Chase coughing also? Ours had Kennel cough. It is a terrible cough and they act like something is stuck in their troat, then they throw up the white foamy stuff. The vet said it was flem (sorry).

But if no coughing along with it, probably his tummy is upset.

Let us know how he is feeling over the weekend.

G
#10 ·
Nope, Chase doesn't have an cough. And all his symptoms are related to the tape worms he HAD. The vomitting has stopped but I'm still going to bring him to the vet because now more worms are pouring out and the meds aren't helping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.