Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a lot of rain here this week which meant a lot of puddles. There is one particular road that turns into a huge puddle when it rains. I have to go through that area to take Jersey to day care. Well, yesterday morning I hit the puddle and the water of course splashed up on the side of the car where Jersey was. She jumped up and into my lap scared to death. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rotatesmiley2.gif She was shaking and just staring at the other seat like "what the heck was that!". /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hihi.gif It was a good thing we stopped at a light becuase I couldn't stop laughing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/icon_idea.gif Between a 40 lb. dog on my lap and laughing I could barely drive. She eventually settled next to me on the console (it's covered by her car blanket) but kept looking over at her seat with a very uneasy look. She's such a brave girl. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/animal18.gif

·
Registered
650 Posts
Poor Jersey! Tell mommy that she needs to drive around those scary puddles!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.