Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Birthday Angel

April 22 will be Angel's 1st birthday. She was the only survivor of a litter of 4. I had not planned to keep a puppy from that litter, but she was so tiny and had to be bottle fed and supplemented. I couldn't give her up after that - so she is "Jo-Tan's Miracle Angel". Here's her 1st birthday picture!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Re: My Birthday Angel

What a gorgeous girl! She is an Angel.

Have a wonderful first b-day, Angel!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Happy birthday and we wish you many more, Angel

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Re: My Birthday "Angel"

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gifHappy Birthday sweet face, she's so beautiful.

·
Registered
865 Posts

So beautiful!!! Happy Birthday Angel!!!!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

<span style='font-size: 11pt'><span style="color: #993399"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Happy 1st Birthday Angel</span></span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif</span>

·
Registered
85 Posts

A beagle birthday on Earth Day??

Somehow, that is just SO PERFECT! (just like Angel is, I'm sure!)

Happy birthday, Angel!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Thank you everyone for the "barkday" wishes for my little Angel. She is really a sweet baby - considering how spoiled she was - my son-in-law carried her around so much when she was little - in spite of that she has grown up to be a real sweetheart.
Here's a graphic my friend, Kathy, made for her "barkday" - the inset shows her being bottle fed. Since her mother didn't have much milk we had to supplement her - so she was started on goat's milk and baby rice cereal at a very young age. The other picture is another that I took last night for her "barkday picture".

·
Registered
702 Posts

Happy, Happy First Birthday dear Angel!!!

She sure is growing up to be a gorgeous girl!

Hope you had lots of fun and treats on your special day, Angel!!

Monica and Daisy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts