Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really really don't like to wake up. My bed is very snuggly, especially when the Boss is in it.
Today he told me get my lil butt outta bed.

Okay, I guess...

We went for a walk. I very much like to walk because of all the great things to sniff, especially those pesky squirrels!

We were walking and sniffing and having fun when the Boss says, "Let's go this way". We walked across the street to my favorite place (other than my bed that I let the Boss sleep in).

The Dog Store! It is called Pet Palace, where they treat your pets like royalty! My name is Princess Popcorn Waddlebottom, so it's like they made a whole entire store just for me!

It was very fun! there were a lot of dogs and a million people. The Boss talked to some of them and we went up and down every aisle many, many times. Then I heard my name called and guess who we went to see???

Sanny Claws!!!

He was very nice and told me I am a good girl, which I always try to be since I know he is always watching.

Then a lady made loud noises and I was scared. That is when she took the picture. Boss doesn't like the picture much but I like it because I get to sit with my best friend that sneaks into my house and gives me treats and presents!

Boss bought me a present too! I got a new harness because the old one has a hole in it.

It is pink because I am a good girl!

I was very tired after all the excitement so I went home and snuggled with my friends Chiggin and Giant Piggy. They are soft and warm.

Just like me!
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
Looks like you had a day worth getting out of bed for! Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

·
Registered
65 Posts
i love the first pic!

·
Registered
982 Posts
What a day! And meeting Sanny Claws...my crew say you are VERY lucky!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts