Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Bella's 2nd Barkday

Yesterday was my Bella's 2nd birthday - unfortunately it was a VERY hectic day for her mommy - as some of you know, I'm a caregiver for a lovely senior lady, Ruth. Her daughter had surgery scheduled yesterday - and had arranged for the Council on Aging to get her from Pullman (where she lives) to Colfax to the hospital by 6 am! The driver didn't show up - so about quarter to 6 she called me in a panic - (I live in Colfax) - told her to call the hospital and tell them she'd be late and I threw on some clothes, and "flew" over to Pullman to pick her up and bring her over here to the hospital. Stayed there with her until they took her to surgery, then went back and spent much of the day with her. Had previously made an appointment to get my hair cut - so did that and then BACK to the hospital where I stayed for a couple more hours to help Karen eat her dinner (she had shoulder surgery and couldn't use one hand - and the other has nerve damage from an accident - so she needs help). At any rate, it was late and I was exhausted by the time I got back home and didn't have time to do much except let the dogs out and fall into bed!
At any rate, Miss Bella Boo, your mommy loves you VERY much - you are very precious to me, my beautiful little "Boo"!
Happy Barkday baby girl!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Re: My Bella's 2nd Barkday

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif <span style="color: #CC33CC">Happy 2nd Birthday for yesterday Bella</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif <span style="color: #33CCFF">Happy barkday bella </span><span style="color: #CC33CC">Bella </span>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Happy 2nd birthday Bella! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts

Happy B-day, Bella! You are a beautiful young lady!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts

Birthday greetings from all of us.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Miss Bella thanks you for all the special wishes. She got a new collar (her baby sister chewed her other one up ;), and some extra treats. She's a special little girl - I hadn't planned to keep her, but she got very sick when she was about a month old, she completely quit eating and drinking - her mother pretty much "rejected" her, and we (JoJo, Chloe and I) spent a LOT of time "nurturing" her. She wouldn't drink so the vet had to "hydrate" her several times, and we had to force feed her. It was the BEST feeling whe we finally got her to eat - and she got well but I couldn't part with her after that! I love all my beagles, but there are a few that have special spots in my heart and Bella is one of them. I think she's the "best of both worlds" - her mother is a tiny girl from show champion lines, and her sire is a pretty little boy from field champion lines.
We both thank you for your "barkday" wishes!
Hugs 'n puppy kisses,
Glenda 'n Bella

·
Registered
1,440 Posts

Sorry we're a bit late but we still definitely want to send our belated birthday arrrrooooos to beautiful little Bella!!!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts

Belated Happy Birthday beautiful girl......your mom didn't mean to forget your birthday.....she was busy being an angel!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Mom is FAR from an angel - she's more like a little /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eyes.gif - at least I'm sure the beagle brats think so - mommy does all those MEAN things like ONLY giving them good kibble - and NEVER enough of it (because there is NEVER enough food for a beagle and mommy wants to keep them healthy and not have a bunch of pudgy kids) - and not letting them chew the furniture - or pee on it - but my little Boo did get her new collar (I just hadn't put her tags on it until yesterday) - and some extra treats. Thank you everyone for the wishes for my sweet little Bella Boo.

·
Registered
702 Posts

Happy 2nd Birthday, Bella!! Hope you celebrated ALL the nexy day and got lots of toys and treats.

Daisy and I send kisses and belly rubs!

Monica and Daisy:)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Well, so much for her new collar! Her little sister, Angel, chewed it OFF last night!!! Back to the store for another!

·
Registered
443 Posts

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif So sorry we are late with this but did want to stop by and wish little Bella a Happy Barkday even if it is a belated wish. I remember those touch and go times when Bella stopped eating - but just look at her now - you did good Glenda - such a pretty girl /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yell.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/yes.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts