Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted on the fb Beagle group but wanted to post here also. We had to put Autumn to sleep on Friday. She has had seizures on and off her life and a bad case of meningitis when she was younger. She had a bad seizure recently and my Vet suspected she had a brain tumor. We both decided putting her to sleep would be best for her. To say we are heartbroken doesn't even come close. Our Golden is so very sad as well. Please cherish your fur babies, you just never know.

Registered
I am so sorry Autumn's Mom. What a difficult decision to make, but it's good you helped her before she suffered.

Thinking of you, and sending hugs if you'd like them.

Reactions: Autumn's Mom

Registered
I just heard a guy on the radio talk about his book. In it, he said that a character asks God why did he take away a loved one from his life. And God replies that the better question is why did he deserve to have the loved one in his life to begin with. In other words, see how blessed you were to share your life with Autumn Mae. I thought this was an interesting concept, and I will try to apply it when the time inevitably comes for my fifteen year-old beagle. She is my first dog ever and I am not looking forward to that day, but I am happy that she is still alive and kicking. Many in my family don鈥檛 like to look at her because of how old she looks, and that makes me kinda sad. I hope your memories of Autumn fill you with joy and laughter. Best of luck to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts