Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just wanted to post some new pictures of my chunky....
When she wants to play, she walks really slowly and quiet and stares, then you feel a cold wet nose on whatever part is outside of the covers... it was kinda scarey at first, but if you jump up, she runs, barks and turns around as if saying "thats it? come get me!"

Suzy hanging out....watching me clean.

If I put my running shoes on anytime after 6ish, she follows me EVERYWHERE. She knows shes going for a walk, but "want to go" and "walk" are words that can't be said around here! They cause havoc! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Here is my monkey being cute and giving me her paw, the only time she does this without me asking is if I have food.....poor thing, she looks like she doesnt eat, right? Mom insists I dont feed her enough because shes always hungry, I think theres a bottomless pit in there! Oh, her new nickname is Hoover (as in the vaccum)she eats her food, and if no ones looking she bosses the boys away from their food! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

This is how you will usually find her, except underneath the blankets. She enjoys showing off her butter rolls to anyone that will pet her.. Cute but reminds me of a mini cow... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Great pictures. Those eyes are so expressive, you can tell she is taking in everything going on around her.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good morning!!!! Suzy Q is very little, the height of her leg is the same as my hand. Her little legs measure a few under 8 inches. We adopted her last year and believe she will turn 4 in October.
At first, I didnt like her eyes, because my first beagle (pluto, rip) had the darkest eyes and I loved them!!! But suzy is a good dog, she follows me everywhere and loves to cuddle. She also howls everytime someone comes over or if shes hyper. No one else likes it but if I dont hear it everyday somethings not right...
It is 9:00 right now, but you wont find suzy unless you open the fridge....this is where I found her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts