Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I'm always told anywhere I go with my beagle baby that she's huge and that perhaps she's a mix? She's 7 months 40 lbs and long for being a beagle is it possible or is she perhaps another type of breed?
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
6,251 Posts
I would agree with Molly that she's a mix but adorable for sure.
My dog was pretty much fully grown about 7-8 months if I recall. There are DNA tests if you're curious of the mix.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would agree with Molly that she's a mix but adorable for sure.
My dog was pretty much fully grown about 7-8 months if I recall. There are DNA tests if you're curious of the mix.
Thank you! Now I'm told she could possibly be an American fox hound and not a beagle

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I was going to say, perhaps Fox Hound?

How tall is she?

She's beautiful either way!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you! Now I'm told she could possibly be an American fox hound and not a beagle
Or, there's a harrier. Something like that spelling. Very similar. My boy is 2 and weighs 40 pounds. Also bigger, but he's supposed to be a beagle. Whatever. I'm not going to show him. He could stand to lose a couple of pounds though.

·
Registered
Nash
13 Posts
We were told ours was all beagle but the DNA test said otherwise. Yours is very similar in size to mine. He is 45lbs. at 11 months old and he’s been this same weight for a few months.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts