Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!

I have a 9 yr old Lemon Beagle named Sam. He is the sweetest most loyal dog ever (besides yours), with a loud bark and separation anxiety. He is from the pound....probably due to barking...but I'll never part with my buddy.

Anyway, my beagle begs for your vote!
See..I was chosen as a finalist for the Butterfinger commercial contest but I am in last place. We need your help! After getting laid off in February 2009, times have been difficult. I am hoping I can pull together enough votes to win and help kickstart my career (and fatten up Sam). All you need to vote is a Yahoo! account, and you can vote once a day through Sept 22nd.

My video is called Catch Of The Day.

I put a lot of work into this vid, from conception to editing and writing all original music for it.
I thank you in advance! Please click the link, watch the vid, have a laugh and VOTE for Catch Of The Day

http://protectyourbutterfingerbar.yahoo.com/?v=5I5jgqIKB

Thank YOU!!!!!

***and to see my most lovable, loyal beagle Sam in action, check out his commercial we made for an Alpo contest.

http://www.vimeo.com/3554839

Thanks again!
Sincerely,
Steve

·
Registered
96 Posts
Good luck.

What's with the sunglasses? They were so random. Though at the end I could kind of see how they were needed. Just seemed odd at first.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Good luck!

Sam is adorable!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys! Please keep voting for catch of the day! i only have 12% of the votes and i'm in last place.... but not for long,,right?

Gnome: I live in south florida where the sun is bright and we wanted to have an explanation for us wearing them later on for the whole chase scene.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you guys! Please keep voting for catch of the day! i only have 12% of the votes and i'm in last place.... but not for long,,right?

Gnome: I live in south florida where the sun is bright and we wanted to have an explanation for us wearing them later on for the whole chase scene.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts