Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i dont post often but i do read all the posts, A few of you may remember me and my pack of weiambea beagles this is about my "baby" well not so baby she's almost 2 yrs old now!she has been away for a naughty weekend! Patter of tiny paws mid July we hope!. as i am useless at posting pics i will ge tmy good friend Hellen Louise to post babypics for me when the time comes
we are so excited, it feels like our first litter [ not!] but she is such a sweetie, no one ever told her she is a beagle! and hubby to be is also a calm little person, so hopefully calm babies...yeah right!
watch this space!
Pauline

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Good luck with the coming litter. We look forward to seeing photos of them!

·
Registered
702 Posts
What lovely news!! Can't wait to see the pups!

Now you will HAVE to learn how to do pictures -- we will all be waiting with bated breath /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Pauline,
Good luck with the litter,How exciting,
I remember years ago when we were first researching the breed and wanting a beagle i emailed some breeders and people in the beagle world so to speak,We got a lovely email back from you with advice and a word of warning about unreputable breeders,Its something i've never forgotton.
I'm sure your litter will be beautiful as are your dogs,Can't wait to see pics !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts