Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We went & picked up Charlie today /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
He is 3 months not 4 like i thought and so far so good ! He absolutely loves the kids and is having loads of fun playing out in the yard w/them ( on a leash ). I have a feeling they will ALL sleep good tonite /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif
Here are a couple of pix i took ....

TFL /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Charlie is adorable! I love the white patch he's got on his back.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Charlie is a cutie! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif It sounds like he had a good first day. Looking forward to lots more pics!

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
He is very handsome! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif I love the white splotch on her lower back.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif Welcome to the pack Charlie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

Abby was 3 1/2m when we brought her home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/kiss.gif

·
Registered
212 Posts
He is so cute! I also love that spot and second that it looks like a fish. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
I love him! And I must say, I love the name. I had a cocker spaniel with that name that will have my heart forever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts