Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are my puppies Sydney(the oldest) and Shasta!!! Sydney is 8 Months and Shasta is 6 Months and Sydney and I are going to take the agility world by storm! Sydney is so smart, and by 12 months, when we can compete we will be so ready! We will beat all of the Border Collies...(Luck). Heres some pic's of my beautys

Here is Sydney, she is my AGILITY beagle!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to BW! So glad you quickly learned how to post pictures -- the first one of your pups sleeping is magnificent! Do you have three beagles? Neither of the beagles in the second picture look like Shasta ... Sydney is talented -- I love watching agility trials and don't see too many beagles in them. Looking forward to lots more pics and hearing how you came to have such beautiful pups.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Welcome to beagle World, a big arroooo to Sydney and Shasta. Good looking beagles. I like the flying Sydney action shot! They sure look like buds in the first two photos.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Beautiful pictures! I especially love the first one of them sleeping. Good luck with Sydney and the agility. It looks so much fun. I have been thinking a lot about doing agility with Jersey.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I think the first picture with them cuddled together is one of the cutest beagle pictures I have ever seen - and I include in that all of the pictures I've ever had of our own beagle family! Absolutely adorable...

·
Registered
146 Posts
How cute is that first picture. I hope you do take the agility world by storm. I would love to see you beat out those border collies and start to break down the myth that beagles are too stubborn and stupid to train. Great work! and welcome.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Welcome to Beagle World!! :wave: Your babes are beautiful--the first picture with Shasta's arm over Sydney is adorable. What is your 3rd beagle's name? Good luck to Sydney with her agility training! Looks like she's off to a flying start /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif !

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I only have 2 Beagles, the second picture is fairly newer than the first, that is why shasta looks so different! :sign20:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to BW. I adore the photos, particularly the first one. More please. :heart:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to beagle world!!!
I was just watching the Purina Agility type thing yesterday-that was great. I kept hoping for a beagle, but none on there.
Welcome to you-looking forward to hearing more from you about your training and more pics too!

Judi

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
the napping beagles picture is absolutely precious :heart:

I would love to have an agility beagle !! Go Sydney !!

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Welcome to the pack! Your girls are so pretty! We'll be wanting to hear more about Sydney the agility beagle :thumbup:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome to BW and our BIG pack!!! I have 2 girls also, Thelma and Louise. Your girls are darling! I love it when they wrap their arms around like that!!! Beth, Bill, Thelma & Louise

1 - 16 of 16 Posts