Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little while ago, our neighbor called to tell us Li'l Girl was hanging out by his pond. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/classic-smiley-11.gif Dusty got on the ATV and went to fetch her. Seems she'd gone to the place where she'd previously escaped and dug until she could get out. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eyes.gif The neighbor throws dog food in his pond to feed the fish, and Li'l Girl, who really dislikes water, was wading in the pond to get the food. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/bounce.gif

Dusty found her escape route and, once again, placed barriers in her way. He's following her now to see if she goes back to that spot.

She's not in any danger when she gets out of the fenced area, and she always comes home, but we don't want her wandering around. What's gotten into my baby girl!?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol2.gif hopefully Dusty won't have to run after her again... She is starting to show her true beagly character lately, ha? Howling, escaping the fence, chasing food....

Chloe: "Way to go, Lil' Girl" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thumbup2.gif

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
That is too funny that she was brave enough to go in the water for food. A true beagle!

Hope you can curtail her extracurricular activities. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Originally Posted By: Sandyj What's gotten into my baby girl!?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

I'd say the taste of dog food in fish gravy is what's gotten into her.....THAT'S FUNNY !!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Sandyj,it's got to be the food, let me tell you that fish food does STINK and to a beagle nose that is VERY TEMPTING /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/thPhew.gif

·
Registered
182 Posts
Neither rain, nor sleet nor soggy kibble stops a beagle - LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts