Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just cleared her 4ft high chain link kennel. That has to go immediately. How scary! I barely ever use the thing but was cleaning the laundry room, and let my dogs both go outside at the same time in the kennel, and thought they might enjoy some fresh air! I'm just so thankful she's ok. I will be putting an ad in the paper tomorrow.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Houndlove:
just cleared her 4ft high chain link kennel. That has to go immediately. How scary! I barely ever use the thing but was cleaning the laundry room, and let my dogs both go outside at the same time in the kennel, and thought they might enjoy some fresh air! I'm just so thankful she's ok. I will be putting an ad in the paper tomorrow.
Beagles are GREAT excape artist ! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif I do not have fenched in yard so when Shiloh is out I have a 30 foot leash I put him on. I really don't like putting on a leash but live close to major highway. Had to add extra lock to my stomdoor. He has already figured out if he hits bottom hard enough it will open--FREEDOM and gone roaming! :rotflmao:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts