Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some mushrooms starting to grow in my lawn ( beautiful Washington rain, yeah). I was wondering if I should be concerned about my dogs eating them? From what I can remember there not the "magic" ones.
Do dogs even like mushrooms?
They are both 8 months old and do like to but what ever fits, into there mouth.
Thanks guys!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
There are some mushrooms that can be poisonous/harmful. I do not know much about the different kinds. We have 2 types that grow in our yard. Before I let the dogs out I do a "mushroom inspection" and pull them out. They are normally in the same few areas and easy to pull up.
They have never shown much interest in them but I just don't even want to take a chance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello.
If I only plan on taking a gram and a half and say an hour and a half two hours later I decide I want to take another gram would it have an effect or is the tolerance curve similar to LSD?
Update: two grams and good dope kicked my absolute ass… didn’t go the way I planned at all. Walmart parking lot mused by a car alarm proved to be more than an acceptable place to believe I had died. The weird weird trip, the most profuse physical reaction I’ve ever had came on during this, extreme sweats and chills for a little while. Overall good trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts