Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, We got Murphy's test results back with him being at 1/2 chemo dosage...

ALL NORMAL!

So we keep him at this level for at least a month with stable normal results. I will keep you updated.

The November Florida BW Meetup:
We will have to change the date frim Sunday 11/18 to Saturday 11/17. Hopefully this doesn't stop anyone from joining us.

BTW: Does anyone have a better place than Honeymoon Island?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Great news Murph.

As soon as I fiqure out where Honeymoon Island is, Vinny, Miles and the gang will be there.

Looking forward to it. :wave:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Murph! You're such a strong guy! Way to go. :pukey: Those are really the only beaches that allow dogs in this area. Tampa Bay in general is not too dog friendly. At least in my experience.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Great news about Murphy MD. Keep up the good work Murphy. :happyhappy:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Way to go, Murphy!! :bounce: Change from Sunday to Saturday shouldn't be a problem for me -- will have to play it by ear re Mags coming with me (back to the hospital Thursday ... more problems). Just let me know where and when!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That is excellent news for Mr Murphy !!

I think Ft Desoto dog beach and park is the best in the area !! Dakota and I frequent the beach often. Dakota has a boyfriend she meets. The pups don't have to be on leash (but as we all know the beagle should) It is a 45 minute drive from our side of town but we usually take some lunch and hang out. They have picnic areas and public restrooms right there. We have held a couple of our Labfests there. Lots of fun to be had and it is a shorter hike to the water than Honeymoon Island.

In November it should be perfect weather to enjoy a day at the beach !!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts