Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been quiet lately because we are at the shore on vacation. Lets see. It rained and has been cold from last Saturday until Thursday. Friday the sun came out and the temps went from high 60s (in August?) to the humid 90s. My poor wife hasn't been left alone by her company. They had her working from here all week until yesterday. That sucks. But her weeks highlight was seeing Summer run on the beach at Cape Henlopen, Delaware. Running at full speed, barking her head off at gulls and plovers... with her daddy in tow. When we got back to Frani, Summer was tired and smiling. It made my wifes day. Murphy is doing well too. His last CBC was completely normal again. His vet has cut his meds in half, again. We will see if it still works after his next test.

We come home tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
I think I heard that area had record lows this past week...sorry you were there for it.

I hope that seeing Summer run on the beach smiling until exhaustion set in helped Frani forget her busy week of work.

Funny how happy the little things make us when it comes to our pups...Murphy's CBC and Summer's beach excursion are monumental to those of us who are in the know.

Have a safe trip home.

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
What a wonderful visual...Summer tearing down the beach after the birds like her old self! Glad to hear good news about Murph too!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would have been happy to send you some heat for your vacation. :eyes: Loved the description of Summer running on the beach. Am glad the good news keeps coming for Murphy. :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, it sucks that the weather was so bad for you. I know that my family in New Jersey was telling me how unseasonably cold it was this past week.

However, great news on the Beagle front! It must have been great to see Summer running around like that. And it's wonderful to hear that Murphy's blood levels are good!

Two big :thumbup: !!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Such good news for the pups!!! Isn't it amazing what can happen when we have hope and good medicine??!! :evilgrin:

Murphy, Summer, keep up the good work, babies!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts