Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We picked out our puppy tonight. This is our little Mugsy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Two more weeks to go till he can come home!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif
I can post some other photos/videos...but not till tomorrow. I'm exhausted.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Oh Angi, he's ADORABLE!! We had to wait 3 weeks from the time we picked Maggie out until we were able to bring her home, and it was the LONGEST 3 weeks ever!

Can't wait to see more pics of Mugsy!

·
Banned
5,083 Posts
He is ADORABLE! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif
Can't wait until he's home /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Angi!!!! He is the cutest little thing ever /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

I can already forecast that he is a a potential heart breaker! Heck, he already is /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So cute! I know how hard those few weeks before your baby comes home can be. It was about a month between the time I picked out Jersey and could actually bring her home. It was torture! I love the way his little paw is up. Ahhh, the joy of puppyhood!

·
Registered
220 Posts
He is adorable!

Angi, haha the only picture you could get of him /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif
Why don't you show some of the movies you made?
That'd be aaaaweesooome!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
He is so darn cute and I LOVE the name Mugsy!! That is a perfect name for a beagle!!

I will suffer the torture with you!! Lucky won't be joining us for a couple of weeks either. I am just dying to have him home! He is one, so not a puppy, but the logistics of getting him home have us waiting and I am SOOOO ready!!

How did you know he was the one???

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally Posted By: Toby & LuckyHow did you know he was the one???
When we went to see them at 4 weeks, Mugsy crawled up onto Nick's lap and fell asleep. We kind of fell in love with him then.

In the litter there were 5 boys. Three were tri-colored, which was what we wanted. The breeder picked one of the three to use as a show dog, which left two. Since he was still available, we stuck with him.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After going through the pictures (we filled a 2 GB card with pictures/movies...just a bit obsessive...lol) I found a few more stills. Here they are...

Hugging the chosen one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif I think it is funny how one of the other little pups was pawing at me. Kind of like..."Hug me too!!!"

Mugsy sniffing one of the "big dogs".

Mugsy finds a stick. Look at his puppy pudge!! This picture makes me want to reach into the computer and squish him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

This one cracks me up...he was sitting so nicely on Nick's leg...then as I took the picture, he decided to do a somersault onto the floor. LOL

And last but not least...here's a video of the little guy getting a toy. He didn't run away with it like the others do. Instead, he brought it back to us. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif Enjoy!

Mugsy with a toy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts