Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a lot of fun so far! The drive home went well. He cried a little at first, but I think that was because he got to see all the other dogs right before we put him in the crate. After a couple of minutes, he crawled to the back of the crate and took a nap.

We got him home and brought him to his potty spot right away. We played outside and inside for a bit. We spent just a little too much time inside without a potty break...he made a little puddle in the living room.

The neighbor's dog was outside, so we took him up to the fence so they could see each other. Theirs is a 9 month old Husky named Stardust. They were running up and down the fence and Mugsy was growling at her. It was so cute!

Now he's taking a nap. We have to go to the vet in an hour, so hopefully he wakes up and decides to poop...lol.

Anywho...I'll stop typing and start posting pictures. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Sitting on Nick's lap outside

He must have had a stick in his mouth or something...it looks like he is grinning!

He loves his rope toy!

He loves it even more in my flower beds!!

Wearing his new collar and tags...we slipped them on him while he was taking his first nap...ha ha.

Poor baby had a busy day!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
He is absolutely gorgeous! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif Adore the sleeping pic. You were such a good BWer by posting pics so soon -- you knew that we would bug you until you did! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
865 Posts
OMG!!!! That one of him sleeping is just priceless!! I love his tag - it looks like a bow tie, at least til he grows into it a little more!!! Mugsy is just beautiful!!! Thanks for posting pics so quickly!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Ahhh! More puppy pictures! Mugsy is just adorable. I love the little pink spots on his nose. And the last picture of him sleeping is just too cute. Ahhhh...I'm so jealous!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So many puppies..... I'm so happy for you. Mugsy is GORGEOUS /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

Keep the pictures coming /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
168 Posts
aawww Mugsy! what a cuddly sweet baby /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif

I want him for me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/soapbox.gif

·
Registered
702 Posts
What a darling baby boy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif Mugsy has the cutest "mug"!!! What I wouldn't give to have him all cuddled up in MY lap. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

So happy you finally have him home. The ride is just beginning :D.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
392 Posts
oooo sooo SWEET!!!! what an angel!!!
how old is he???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts