Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the proofs from Sebastian's photo shoot for the humane society 2010 calendar. I think he is a natural!

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sebastian is a Super Model! Where can we get the calender - is it available on-line for overseas buyers? I do hope so!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I especially like the first photo. It is a beagle in a pensive pose, reflecting the intelligence and understanding of the breed.
It appears contemplative, not mischievious, and shows the more serious side of beagles instead of sheer cuteness or playfulness.

In my opinion, an excellent picture!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Sebastian is definately a gorgeous model! Love the pics, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh he's beautiful! Love his eyes too! Did you get him from the humane society? I wondered if there were ever beagles there, if we ended up looking for Shelby a friend..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh he's beautiful! Love his eyes too! Did you get him from the humane society? I wondered if there were ever beagles there, if we ended up looking for Shelby a friend..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi there!

not sure if they ship over-seas or not, but here is a link to the online order-form. http://www.wpahumane.com/

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you! I actually did not get him from the humane society...when I went looking, I really wanted a beagle puppy, so I ended up getting him from a breeder. I do see beagles in the shelter once in a while though. We support the humane society through our classes, where Sebastian is (hopefully) going to earn his therapy dog license

1 - 10 of 10 Posts