Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Susi was asleep on a chair in our pergola and Snoopy, who was filthy from walking in a muddy puddle, wanted to sit on it as well.

What do you mean she was there first?

Eventually he fell asleep on top of her and both were happy.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Those are great Angela. Susi is such a patient girl.

The last picture isn't working though...I would love to see them sleeping together.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love that Susi is completely unfazed by the fact that Snoopy is right on top of her.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I was going to say exactly what Ryan79 said -- Susi could care less about her buddy trying to get her place on the chair. Great photo sequence!

·
Registered
242 Posts
These are adorable! I'm usually the one where Susi is. Jack (big surprise for a beagle!) comes flying out of nowhere and lands in my lap... We're still learning! He had never been in a house before - he thinks furniture is really cool....geesh....

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I cant get that photo to work, but here is another photo where they are on top of one another in the lounge, even though the couch is large!

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
The first picture is so funny with Susi looking down as if to say, What is this lump doing in my chair? And the caption for the second picture is spot on! Speaking of spots, Snoopy's white spot on his back is so distinctive--I love it!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Scout is a notorious seat stealer. If I get up from the couch and she had been laying next to me, I will come back to a fully stretched out beagle that I have to scoot out of the way. She always has this look like You didn't call it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts