Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Spring is here, mouse is having a fun time underneath my house! Charlie can scent through the hard wood floor! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
Expecially the corner under my computer. He is barking like crazy right at this moment! I called the pest control already, that well also take care of my ants problem.

·
Registered
794 Posts
When we moved 2 years ago, we brought in a mouse. Georgia would get so excited, she would poop in the house! But she couldn't catch it...had to use mousetraps, carefully placed, of course.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Originally Posted By: Charlie momWell, Spring is here, mouse is having a fun time underneath my house! Charlie can scent through the hard wood floor! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
Expecially the corner under my computer. He is barking like crazy right at this moment! I called the pest control already, that well also take care of my ants problem.
If I lived close I could bring my Shiloh over. He has caught & "done away with " 8 so far. He hates "mooses"!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Mice drive Flora crazy too. She has been a good mouse alert, when she starts tracking in the house, we tuck the D-con in the pocket door pockets.

Flora has never caught a mouse, but she did dispatch a couple of baby squirrels from a family that took up residence in our garage. If Shiloh starts traveling to give seminars on catching mice, sign Flora up!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I'll get you, I'll get you!
You come on out, You little /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pureevil.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Originally Posted By: BeagleBabeYou need a cat too! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
I got a cat, she's never caught a mouse in all her nearly 14 years of life...not one...not even the teeniest tiniest wee little mice-e-woos ever...utterly useless /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/freak5.gif

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
We adopted a kitten once in the hopes to help with a mouse problem that we have occasionally and the darn cat never caught a single one. I got Beagles and we have no more mice. Of course I have found a few partial mice that have been brought in by the dogs as gifts to us. lol Our beagles are by far better mousers than any cat I have ever owned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts