Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So cute!

It looks like the pup has a herniated belly button.... did you have that checked?

ok, just saw another picture, and it's probably just the angle of the picture.

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Great pictures of all three of your kids!

It does look like Millie has a herniated umbilicus...Maggie also had one and we had it fixed when she was spayed. Not a big deal at all!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh, she is sooo cute! Her little face looks so serious in the first picture!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I just wanted to hug my computer screen! Millie is too cute! I love the third picture with your daughter where Millie is trying to chew on Bazel's ear. Too funny!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally Posted By: Crazy DaisySo adorable!
Thank you
Originally Posted By: Pop_RivitGreat pictures-thanks for starting my weekend with a smile!
Thank you , your welcome.
Originally Posted By: Chloe's MommySo cute!

It looks like the pup has a herniated belly button.... did you have that checked?

ok, just saw another picture, and it's probably just the angle of the picture.
No she does have a hernia , the breeders told us that the week before we picked her up. They had her checked by the vet before letting her go out. The vet said it was soft and she will grow out of it , the breeders said we could massage it. I have done that but it feels funny to do it , it doesn't bother her though.
Originally Posted By: kathy5oh so very sweet I am in love
Thank you .
Originally Posted By: SandyjShe's adorable! In the first picture, she looks like a beautiful stuffed toy.
Thank you , she does a bit.
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieGreat pictures of all three of your kids!

It does look like Millie has a herniated umbilicus...Maggie also had one and we had it fixed when she was spayed. Not a big deal at all!
Yes as I said she does. It doesn't bother her at all when we take her for her next vacinations I will get the vet to look at her again .
Originally Posted By: Beagle MomThey are all so cute!!
Thank you.
Originally Posted By: VickiOh, she is sooo cute! Her little face looks so serious in the first picture!
Ah that was probably a still moment she is anything but serious

Originally Posted By: beagletailsWhat an adorable threesome.
Thank you
Originally Posted By: jen-n-jerseyI just wanted to hug my computer screen! Millie is too cute! I love the third picture with your daughter where Millie is trying to chew on Bazel's ear. Too funny!
Thank you , yes I think that picture is cute too.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
She is such a cutie!!! I love the picture where your daughter is holding her and she is trying to nibble on Bazel's ear
Such a classic puppy thing to do. You got great looking pack there

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally Posted By: CocoLocoShe is such a cutie!!! I love the picture where your daughter is holding her and she is trying to nibble on Bazel's ear
Such a classic puppy thing to do. You got great looking pack there
Thank you it is a cute picture I have to agree
Originally Posted By: A doghouseAww beautiful.
Thank you
Originally Posted By: ChabonclyKA-YOOOT!!!!!!!
Thanks

·
Registered
392 Posts
great photos!
sooo cute!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally Posted By: SephlySHE'S PERFECT! <333333 can't wait to see more pictures.
Thanks. She is 11 weeks old today gotta take some more pictures. The hardest part is getting her to keep still long enough.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts