Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying a few things with my camera... of course Azeni is my test subject lol.

First 3 is of her bored while I study haha

forth one is her waiting for a treat]

5,6 of her practicing the LEAVE IT command

7 is her finally enjoying it

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally Posted By: beagletailsGreat control on that Leave It command. She is such a doll.
I could walk out of the room for 20 minutes and come back and she would still be starring at it haha, shes a very bright girl!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
That is awesome. Ours will leave it, but as soon as I look away for some reason (like to get behind the camera) they grab it so fast.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Wonderful pictures! I love how in the first three pictures you can definitely see the boxer in her - and then in the last four the beagle takes over... with the ears definitely being bloodhound all the way along! And it is kind of funny how the beagle comes out when the food comes onto the scene - typical!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She acts like all three breeds also... the boxer comes out alot when shes playing, batting at everything. Bloodhound and beagle whenever theres food or we are walking, nose to the ground and ground only lol

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Were staying at my parents house right now and shes a terror to the two tibetan spaniels my mom has haha ill have to get a video or pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts