Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was Moose's deemed eighth birthday (although I'm a bit late with things these days... sorry Moosie, but I didn't post about Booker's adoption anniversary last week until the following day either, so at least I am not treating you any worse than the others)!

We had a nice day in the sun with the Moosterpiece (we picked July 1 to recognize his birthday because it would always then be the Canada Day holiday here) - again no wild feeding frenzy because of the darned diets, but the hounds did get to go to a Vancouver Canadians baseball game the night before because it was Dog Day of Summer at the ballpark! I understand the hounds made it onto the news that night (together with my brother) - although unfortunately we missed it...

And even though Moosie is now doggie middle-aged and graying on his face a bit, he still acts like a puppy and we sure do appreciate his happy and free-spirited way of going through life!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Happy Birthday and what a cute avatar

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Moosie thanks you all for the birthday wishes and also wanted to point out that he is the handsome one in the middle of the three beagles on the avatar...

He also wanted to mention that he didn't get any cake for his birthday, which he doesn't think is fair because he has already lost 9 pounds on his diet and he doesn't think he should suffer just because the piggy oink-oinks Booker and Popcorn are way behind him and can't have any!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Happy Birthday Moosie. Glad you had a fun day. Maybe someone could sneak you a little bite of cake.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Happy birthday, Moose! Keep making your humans laugh and maybe someone will slip you some cake.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts